Hello from Me to You

Hi there! Laura here and today I have a fun, colorful card to share featuring a couple of Christmas themed stamp sets. Yes, that's right. I used a couple of Christmas stamp sets to create this very non-Christmas-sy card:)Neat & Tangled-Scandinavial Prints Christmas & Journaling Alphas
To create this colorful background pattern I used the solid triangle image from the Scandinavian Prints Christmas stamp set. I stamped it repeatedly using pigment inks. Using a MISTI helped a lot to get consistent spacing & alignment.
Neat & Tangled-Scandinavial Prints Christmas & Journaling Alphas
For the sentiment I used the Journaling Alpha dies and also embossed a coordinating sentiment from Happy Holidays. Here's a video to show you how I created this card.

Don't you just LOVE this colorful, geometric background pattern? Triangle patterns make my world go 'round. That's all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments

  1. Whootie whoot Laura! I love geometrics, too. Only I need to work on the patience part in order to achieve a grand background like this one. Plus I'm a smear-er of ink so this kinda would stress me out. But good job! I love our stacked simple sentiment, too! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laura's card...her style is unique!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top