Geometric blooms stencil card with Sveta

Hello everyone!

Today Sveta is here to share a new card. I made this card for a wedding occasion and my first thought was to make something elegant yet eye-catching and shining.

I settled on the Geometric Blooms simply stencil and Nuvo Gold glimmer paste. I'm so in love with this combination and the whole process was really simple and fun. 

I took heavy weight white cardstock and covered the front with the paste making one-layer card.

Such impressive background takes main role so needs just a sentiment to be finished.

 I took Love Notes - Nice and Neat Dies and die cut a sentiment in lavender + white colors. For the matching sentiment I used Big Top Birthday stamp set.

Just look at this gorgeous shimmer!

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you lots of inspiration!

6 comments

Back to Top