Nutty Little Valentine | VIDEO | Emily Leiphart

 

I'm so excited to be sharing this squirrelly Valentine's Day card using the My Favorite Nut stamp set and coordinating dies! I also used the Parquet Stencil to create the cityscape on the main panel. Here's how it all came together:



All of the images were stamped with black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I watercoloured the images with distress inks. The background was also created with distress inks. I used the same greens on the acorns to splatter the background.


I used multi-medium matte to shape the balloon string. The knot was adhered to the acorn using a micro glue dot and the tail was adhered to the background panel using multi-medium matte. All of the images were adhered to the card base using foam tape.


Please visit my blog for a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments

  1. What a great use of this cute set! Love the background and the watercolouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful and clever design Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! Love how you did the card base with the stencil and the soft coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! Love how you did the card base with the stencil and the soft coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top