Have a pawesome day

Hello dear readers!

During last days of summer I'm dreaming about the beach and the sea more and more. It's strange because I live near the sea) I don't like city beaches with crowds of people during the season, my time - September, when vacations will be over and children will go to school!
 I've used sleeping doggy from a Woof stamp set that I colored with dye inks, A lot to Say die and Sailmates stamp set to create a "dream".

Hope you liked my card today!
Have a pawsome day ;)

10 comments

  1. This is so clever and cool - love the thought bubble and I have the same dreams as that pup!!! Thanks for such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply an adorable card. A dream scene...who would think to use a word bubble for that. Evidently you would. Great design. Great coloring too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to admit that I'm not crazy about the dog. I don't like that breed of dog and I wish they had used a cuter dog. That being said, I like this card. It's adorable! I love the thought bubble! I have to make one without a dye cutting machine but I can make one. The thought bubble would be good for any sentiment on any card. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear ladies, many thanks to all of you, I'm glad you liked this idea and my card!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top